Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The day before......

Well....I report Thursday (April 7) morning at 8 am for my first round of chemo. I also start my lovely Tarceva pill tomorrow. My dr. visit went very well today in Effingham and I got a tour of the place. Anxious to get this show on the road.  After chemo tomorrow, I should have 2 days of still feeling ok and then flu-like symptoms for about 48 hours. HOPEFULLY, that is all I will have for now. Will start seeing the rash from the Tarceva in about 1-2 weeks. Good thing about getting it is it means the Tarceva is working...if no rash...it is not working and probably won't stay on it after a couple of months. So....pray for the rash!! A few other mild symptoms could happen but are hopefully managable with Immodium AD.  Hope to be back at work on Friday!! Keep me in your prayers!!  God Bless!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment