Friday, November 11, 2011

Of course we don't mind waiting...

Dr. Chapman's office called Mom this afternoon around 3:30. He hasn't had enough time to review Mom's scan with the radiologist and doesn't want to be the only one to read it. Mom must wait until Monday (a LONG 60 or so hours from now) to hear his decision.

On the upside, we have 60 additional hours to pray. Go on. Get going! :)

Written/Posted by Jenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment