Saturday, April 30, 2011

Almost time again......

Well....I had chemo a week and a half ago and it's sneaking up on me again this Wednesday. I still feel like I have been hit by a Mack truck!! Feeling a bit better this Saturday morning and I am trying to find a son in law to go get me some mulch for my landscaping. Amy & Rylan said they would spread it in the main area so I am hunting for Bart (Jenn's Hubby) to maybe get the mulch ;^).
I am going to see if the doc can give me some go go juice...even if it makes me blow up like a fish....I just need juice for my battery.....it is in the RED warning area!!  I asked the girls if Mary Jane would give me energy (never being a dopehead....I didn't have a clue). Well...they were not any help either.  Might have to ask my oldest brother...I KNOW he used to experience MJ in his younger days. OH boy...I can't believe I just went there. It IS illegal...I wouldn't do it anyway poeple!!
Anyway...I am suppose to go with my brother Larry, his wife Sheila, and Pat to Arizona in June and I need to find some juice to be able to even walk. Pat's talking wheel chair to save my strength through the airports. I think a rocket in my pocket would be more efficient. Enough whining. Other than being tired and a small rash but mostly on my chest and legs, I am ok. Not much nausea, no loosey goosey stools from the Tarceva which in cases can be disabling almost. So......you ask what am I whining about a little tiredness for?  I am not used to it, I do not like it, and I want it to go away! I have flowers to tend to, work to do (at work). BUT I also know there are alot more people who have it WAY worse than I do with this monstrosity of a disease so I thank God for every minte that all I am have is tiredness. Maybe it is his way of making me slow down so I can pray more!!
Happy 48 Birthday to my big brother and sister, Lisa & Larry today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment