Saturday, November 19, 2011

Change of Plans

Plans have changed once again. Pending a few more tests, there will be no surgery on Monday. After reviewing Mom's scans and doing an ultrasound yesterday, Dr. Goswami thinks that Mom's clotting may not be any worse than it was when she was in the hospital a month ago. He has upped her dosage of Lovenox a bit, and will do and Anti-Xa test tomorrow to see how thick her blood is. If that test comes back ok, then Mom will likely come home tomorrow.

We will keep you posted. :)

Written/Posted by Jenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment