Friday, March 30, 2012

A Small Hiccup

I got the following text from Mom about an hour ago:
"I just got up from a nap. Was in some pain when we left. They were wondering if blood had pooled between my liver and the capsule like thing that covers the liver.. happens sometimes.. so they took me back to OR and did an extra CT to make sure it wasn't happening. It wasn't so they let me leave about 12. Pain was terrible and I bled so much they had to change my gown and sheets in OR before going to pre-op room. Feel better right now.. thank you Tylenol and the Dove easter bunny whose head I just bit off!!"

I guess my post earlier today wasn't QUITE accurate :(   I just talked to Mom. I think it's fair to say that her sassy-ness is back :)   Obviously there were some hiccups, but it sounds like she's feeling better now. Please pray/send good thoughts & vibes that she continues to heal and has no more complications.

Written/Posted by Jenn.


No comments:

Post a Comment