Thursday, October 31, 2013

First day is over.....

My first day of treatments/bloodwork are over. I am SO SO amazed at how precise they are with the machine/taking a CT scan each and every time I get radiation. So much more precise and riskier than before.....but hey...what do I have to lose?  I trust God is guiding these people to guide that machine to the millimeter to get that tumor blasted and not my heart or esophagus. I see Dr.Das, my radiation oncologist tomorrow....so it will be nice to ask a few questions I have and see how he thinks things are going. Probably too early to even guess how it is going. Our camper has a leak in the moon roof but since it finally stopped raining after about 7 inches of rain, they said they will get it fixed promptly. I have had 86,324 hits on my blog as of this very moment. That is over the past 2 1/2 years approximately. I have met so many new friends and reacquainted with alot of old ones....I am thankful to ALL of you. 86,324.....WOW!

Next week could be the start of what may come of symptoms....I am in good spirits today....I would walk out in the dark tonight but I am a scaredy cat! Pat said he heard gunshots outside the campground sometime in the night last night. That's enough to scare me there's a booger man out there. LOL!!

In closing, I just want to thank each and every person who have e-mailed, texted, Facebooked me, or talked to me at church or in a store before I left for Houston. I am so lucky to have people from all denominations praying for me. I am so lucky to have the best family there for me. I am so lucky to have a husband who is right beside me day and night. Man, he can drive just like all the other crazy Houstonians and he does a fine job at it!! Most of ALL, I am blessed to know God is in my life. He is there to listen to my sometimes whacky conversations to myself.....He is always there....ALWAYS!

Keep you posted. My address is in the last post if you missed it.

Hugs and prayers to you, my brothers and sisters!

Patty Corcoran





No comments:

Post a Comment