Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's been a long week!!

My body was just starting to rebuild some strength when I had a port placed under my skin in my upper left side of my chest on Thursday. Thursday night was our Gypsy Taco Fundraiser which was a HUGE hit. All of my girls/husbands waitressed and all tips went to our Relay team. We made ALOT of $$ for our Relay team.. Then on Saturday morning, we served breakfast burritos and sausage on a stick...plus cinnamon rolls, scones, and muffins. We did really well there also. I came home and slept 3 1/2 hours.  A HUGE thanks to all who helped at either event. We had the best help and plenty of it. God just keeps providing me with endless soldiers to help raise money to fight this cancer battle/find a cure .

 I have had some really good meals this week also. 

I go back to Houston in 5 weeks to see if this chemo and Tarceva pill is doing what it should. God's will is the way I will follow. He will guide me on the best path for this journey. I pray for good results everyday and hope everyone who reads this, does the same. God Bless!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment