Saturday, May 7, 2011

Where'd that truck come from?

It is Saturday morning and I have the "feel like I have been hit by a truck feeling". I walked outside on the deck a couple of times just to feel the sun on my face but it is still just a bit chilly to sit in my lounger. My face has the rash again pretty bad but I am going makeup-less all weekend so it does not aggravate it any more.
I have rested alot this am and have a pain in the right side of my chest that is new....could be the chemo working on me. I had some pain last time with the treatment but it subsided after a few days.
When I look at my food calendar, I am amazed at how many people are willing to help share their food with us. THANK YOU ALL!  I am hoping to gain a few pounds by the time I go back next time.
I am going to leave you with a passage I read this am in my daily devotion book.
  
  Do not fear what this day, or any day, may bring your way. Concentrate on trusting Me and on doing what needs to be done. Relax in My sovereighnty,remembering that I go before you, as well as with you, into each day. Fear no evil, for I can bring good out of every situation you will ever encounter.

I read this over and over and truly believe God put me into this situation to not only grow closer to Him but to slow down, not sweat the small stuff, and to truly learn to trust in God!

No comments:

Post a Comment