Friday, March 9, 2012

Couldn't be better.....for now....

I called Dr. Goswami in Springfield to get my Anti XA (you pronounce it "Anti Ten A") results from Tuesday. I was up to .69 which is too high. So, we reduced my Lovenox shot a little and now it is at .5. This is the "perfect" number we want it to be. Keeps the blood clots and brain bleeds away....we pray. Dr. Goswami is a genius to think of using this test....or asking other doctors until he found a test to monitor my blood. Something Dr. Dy wasn't hopping on or thinking of. ANYWAY.....I am in perfect range with the blood clotting factor. Now.....let's get on with it, Houston. I am sure my platelets are climbing as I am feeling sassy today. I walked to Ophelia's for lunch also. Then I hurried back to the office as I started a "mini marathon" to raise money for our Walk & Roll group (on Facebook). I am like on cloud 9 from all the generous people donating money today. I love you all and when I get better, I am gonna have the biggest party ever!! And now for the somber part.....If I go to Houston and get bad results.....well.....get out those big girl panties cause it might be a bumpy curvy road. I have had a life full of joy, of learning, of finding God, of having four biological children and two step children, PLUS DING DING DING the added bonus of two grandaughters and a grandson to be born in June. God has been good to me and if bad reults are what we get.....I will ride this mustang til the end with all of my friends. I had bad vibes three months ago and everything was just fine (and Jenn made sure I was scolded for thinking bad thoughts) but I am having some different pains and it worries me. Maybe it is because I am older......maybe.
I thank God for today. It has been a GREAT day and I am overflowing with great joy. NO MATTER WHAT NEXT WEEK BRINGS, GOD IS WITH ME......I FEEL IT AND I PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO UNAFRAID OF WHAT MAY LIE AHEAD. I NEVER WAS MUCH OF A SCAREDY CAT!! lol
God Bless You with
HUGS & PRAYERS!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment