Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday! I slept terrible on Wednesday so was kinda dragging all day Thursday. I slept good last night with the help of some sleep aids. I was up at 4:45 this am but am meeting the lady from MD Anderson from the media department at 9. I then have radiation at 10:15 followed by Dr. Das. We shall see if I lost weight this week. Not alot to report this week. Samantha & Kate are cleaning my flower beds out at home and Samantha has also been weed eating/mowing. Should look good when we get home in 7 days. Thanks girls!!

I come back on July 11 & 12 for my PET and am keeping the faith there will be something good that comes from this radiation.

Jackie (the PA) also informed me she does not want me going straight back to work. She said I need atleast 1-2 weeks to recuperate. It will be nice but I also know I need to get back in the saddle at work.

I would like to find a free concert in the park this weekend...just to take lawn chairs and relax. We shall see.....

Have a GREAT Memorial Day weekend and try to remember or Thank a veteran who so deserves recognition for their service!

Hugs & Prayers!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment