There are some trials available if the above mentioned protocols fall through. It's a wait and see thing at the moment. I did look at my schedule and I have appointments on Nov 3 & 4, then they want me back November 10th for a consult with a dr. Really? I have requested it be moved to next week....if they won't give...then I guess we will bug our friends a while and see our favorite dog named Blondie Kate.
To say I am a little apprehensive is an understatement. The best thing is....I am not afraid. I know God is with me and no matter what..... there is life after death. I also truly believe my time here on earth is not done. I am in the hands of some of the best doctors and surgeons in the U.S. ....so I will take a deep breath, and leave it all in the hands of a man higher than any of us. For He once spoke to me and said, "Do not be afraid for I am right beside you" and I know He is beside me.....every.single.minute!
Prayers are appreciated and I will keep you all updated. Prayers for a safe biopsy and good results making me eligible for one of the protocols or that God leads me to the right treatment no matter where that might be.
God is Good ALL the time~~~~~ ALL the time Good is GOOD!